For almost 30 years, On Site Gas Systems has been providing industries with standard oxygen generating systems, as well as custom designed oxygen generators. We serve more than 70 countries and provide systems for dozens of industries. Our systems are reliable, which is why they are frequently utilized in mission-critical. The oxygen generators we offer our clients can be used virtually anywhere.
Standard Oxygen Generators
Every one of our systems is capable of lasting for decades, in even the most remote locations and harshest climates around the world; furthermore, our oxygen generating systems can be used globally because they are compatible with worldwide power supplies.
Custom-Made O2 Generators
Once the design process is complete, we build your customized oxygen generator to meet your exact needs. . Upon completion, you receive an unlimited supply of oxygen at your required flow, pressure and purity.
Pressure Swing Adsorption (PSA) in Oxygen Creation
The O2 generators that we create use Pressure Swing Adsorption as a means to generate oxygen. Adsorption refers to the process of physically separating gas molecules from one another.
Oxygen Generator System Layouts for 95 Percent and 99 Percent Purity
For 95 percent purity:
This oxygen system consists of a feed air compressor leading to a dryer, which leads to air storage, then to the two sieve beds and lastly, to an oxygen surge tank.
For 99 percent purity:
As with the 95 percent purity level system, there is a feed air compressor leading to a dryer, to air storage, to the two sieve beds and an oxygen surge tank; however, following the O2 surge tank is a 99 percent oxygen generator which leads to a 99 percent oxygen surge tank, then to a buffer tank and lastly, to a booster compressor.
Generating Oxygen Using the Pressure Swing Adsorption Process
Compressed air is used to pressurize a vessel that is filled with zeolite. The zeolite separates the molecules from one another. When the air is forced into the zeolite filled vessel, the oxygen molecules become trapped; however, the other molecules can float freely. As pressure is released, the trapped oxygen molecules are collected in the O2 surge tank for use; meanwhile, the unwanted gases are released back into the air via a pressure release valve. Once released, these molecules recombine with the ambient air. As the first sieve bed releases the nitrogen molecules, the second bed begins the process again. This ensures that you never run out of oxygen.
Benefits of Generating Your Own Oxygen
Prior to on-site oxygen generating systems, businesses, industries and hospitals had no choice but to purchase their oxygen elsewhere and have it delivered; however, all of the hassle associated with purchasing oxygen in bulk can be eliminated with an on-site oxygen generator. Our oxygen generators are a cost-effective choice: The average cost per CCF of self-generated oxygen is one-third to one-half less than the costs associated with purchasing cryogenic oxygen. With On Site Gas Systems, there are no delivery fees and our systems usually pay for themselves within an 18-month time frame.
Besides being economical, the oxygen generator systems from On Site Gas Systems offer:
- Dependability – an On Site Gas Systems’ oxygen generating system uses the air that surrounds it to create the oxygen; therefore, our clients never have to worry about running out of oxygen.
- Improved Safety – through a low operating pressure and the elimination of hazardous storage.
- Simplicity – we make it easy for our clients with no contracts to sign. Our clients can buy, rent or lease an oxygen generating system. An easy to use touch screen control allows for purity level assurances, diagnostics, operation diagrams and maintenance schedules.
- Flexibility – many of our On Site Gas Systems site systems can be transported. This portability allows these systems to function anywhere that air and electricity are available.
- Fully Automatic – production begins as soon as a downstream is sensed.
- Lease/Rental Options – instead of purchasing your system outright, you can write it off as an operating expense.
Whether our client needs a standard O2 generator, portable oxygen generators or a custom-designed oxygen generator, we are dedicated to providing our clients with the most reliable, innovative and cost-effective products available in today’s market. Our on-site oxygen generators are not only convenient; they eliminate any concerns you have related to running out of oxygen. To learn more about our systems, contact us today.