Nitrogen Generation for Curing Facilities
Autoclaves, ovens, and curing facilities are instrumental in the material curing process across several industries, such as Aerospace, Medical, and Pharmaceuticals. This curing process is essential to manufacturing superior-strength, high-performing carbon fiber, ceramic composites, Kevlar, prepreg composite material (fabric reinforced with a permeated resin system), metal, and glass.
Recommended Nitrogen Systems for Nitrogen Curing
Nitrogen generation is superior in performance and effectively changing the atmosphere from being volatile into the desired moisture-free and oxygen-free environment. Nitrogen generation maintains these optimized levels throughout the complete processing cycle. Many benefits are realized by using nitrogen, including:
- Oxidation is stopped on metals at all temperatures.
- Resins are bubble-free and cure evenly and rapidly.
- A nitrogen generator can maintain a consistent oxygen-free, no-moisture atmosphere from start to finish.
- Eliminates the risk of explosive conditions present with oxygen.
- Nitrogen gas is stable and non-reactive.
- Nitrogen supply is readily available and low cost.
On Site Gas is known for its state-of-the-art and dependable nitrogen generators. They are a perfect match for curing facilities. To learn more about how you can save time and money with reliable nitrogen generation in your facility, contact our team today and discover the best solution for your needs!