At On Site Gas Systems, we are always innovating the industry to help make your life easier. The latest addition to our lineup is a new and improved oxygen cylinder filling station. Ideal for a variety of industries, including hospitals, first responders, disaster response teams, fire stations, and veterinarians, the O-7-FS-T oxygen filling station can be used on site to fill cylinders to 2250 PSIG with 93 ± 3% oxygen.
About the New O-7-FS-T Oxygen Cylinder Filling Station
The O-7-FS-T is a complete oxygen generator that is housed within an inconspicuous cabinet. It contains everything necessary to generate oxygen and fill oxygen cylinders right on site, wherever that may be. It includes an air compressor, oxygen sensor, oxygen tank, mufflers, sieve beds, pressure transducers, a booster, an HMI (human machine interface) and a PLC (programmable logic controller). This oxygen filling station is capable of producing low-purity oxygen, and it automatically purges low pressure. Built to last in a variety of situations, the O-7-FS-T is able to withstand indoor temperatures ranging from 40 degrees to 100 degrees Fahrenheit, and it is non-condensing in humidity levels up to 90%.
Benefits of the O-7-FS-T Oxygen Tank Filling Station:
Here is a look at the benefits of this new-and-improved oxygen cylinder filling station:
- Minimized Foot Print – Since it takes up less space, this oxygen filling station can be used in more diverse situations. The total size of the O-7-FS-T is a mere 20.25 inches wide by 21 inches deep. It is 52 inches tall and weighs 300 pounds.
- Improved Efficiency – By integrating a PLC controlled with HMI, we are able to make this oxygen filling station simpler to use, saving you valuable time.
- Built-in Oxygen Analyzer – There’s no need to worry about analyzing the oxygen purity independently when the oxygen tank filling station does it for you.
- Reduced Noise Output – The O-7-FS-T oxygen filling station produces less than 70 dB(A) from one meter in front of the unit.
- Lower Power Requirements – This electrical single-phase oxygen filling station only uses 1300 watts of power, helping to reduce your energy expenses.
- Easy to Operate – This oxygen filling station is effortless to use. You simply attach an empty cylinder and turn it on. There are no complicated processes or confusing switches to master.
The O-7-FS-T oxygen cylinder filling station is ideal if you are looking for a quick, simple way to generate your own oxygen and fill tanks on site. To learn more about our upgraded oxygen cylinder filling station, or to inquire about any of our other oxygen and nitrogen solutions, contact us today.